It’s Better Speech and Hearing Month and our Speech-Language Pathologists are very excited!
American Speech Language and Hearing Association – ASHA
The ASHA theme this year is Communication across the lifespan. You can find some amazing links that address topics such as;
- Identify the Signs of Communication Disorders
- Warning signs of Communication Disorders
- Communicating with Baby: Tips and Milestones From Birth to 5. –These fliers have some pretty awesome information on them!
KPT Speech Therapist
We also want to highlight our Speech Therapists and their specialties!
- Sara specializes in Social Thinking and Fluency
- Claire specializes in Augmentative and Alternative Communication and Early Childhood Language.
- Allyson specializes in Childhood Apraxia of Speech and Orofacial Myology
- Jeni specializes in Early intervention and Literacy
- Amber specializes in Feeding and Swallowing and Early Intervention
- Jessica specializes in Childhood Apraxia of Speech and Early Childhood Language
- Megan specializes in Early Intervention and Childhood Apraxia of Speech